Re: AT-SPI hard code freeze break request
- From: Vincent Untz <vuntz gnome org>
- To: Eitan Isaacson <eitan ascender com>
- Cc: Willie Walker <William Walker Sun COM>, release-team gnome org, desktop-devel-list gnome org
- Subject: Re: AT-SPI hard code freeze break request
- Date: Sat, 15 Sep 2007 10:40:05 +0200
Le vendredi 14 septembre 2007, à 09:42 -0700, Eitan Isaacson a écrit :
> This is to request a freeze break on two outstanding patches:
> The first one is a fix to allow new Firefox 3 event types to be caught.
> As you know, Firefox has it's own schedule, and they could afford major
> changes now. I think it would be worth putting in that fix so we could
> interop with FF3 in this next release.
> The second one is an API conformance bug. We would like to have this in
> the earliest version possible since it is a small but fairly significant
> The above is the opinion of Willie Walker and I with Li Yuan's consent.
Those two are not easy to me: the code changes seem okay, but I know
nothing about this code base so I can't know if it can have any negative
Has this been well-tested?
Les gens heureux ne sont pas pressés.
] [Thread Prev