Re: Orca hard code freeze break request to handle impending Firefox changes
- From: Kjartan Maraas <kmaraas broadpark no>
- To: Vincent Untz <vuntz gnome org>
- Cc: Willie Walker <William Walker Sun COM>, release-team gnome org, desktop-devel-list gnome org
- Subject: Re: Orca hard code freeze break request to handle impending Firefox changes
- Date: Thu, 13 Sep 2007 17:23:42 +0200
tor, 13.09.2007 kl. 17.06 +0200, skrev Vincent Untz:
> Le jeudi 13 septembre 2007, �0:33 -0400, Willie Walker a �it :
> > We've been testing this patch pretty heavily, and are continuing to do
> > so today. All is looking well, and I will only check things in on two
> > conditions: 1) you guys say this is OK, and 2) continued testing shows
> > that the patch works with the new and improved Firefox without
> > introducing any regressions.
> > OK to commit?
> Looks safe to me, and it's great you've been testing the patch a lot to
> be sure it doesn't break things.
> Approval 1 of 2.
2 of 2
] [Thread Prev