Re: Orca hard code freeze break request to handle impending Firefox changes
- From: Vincent Untz <vuntz gnome org>
- To: Willie Walker <William Walker Sun COM>
- Cc: release-team gnome org, desktop-devel-list gnome org
- Subject: Re: Orca hard code freeze break request to handle impending Firefox changes
- Date: Thu, 13 Sep 2007 17:06:59 +0200
Le jeudi 13 septembre 2007, à 10:33 -0400, Willie Walker a écrit :
> We've been testing this patch pretty heavily, and are continuing to do
> so today. All is looking well, and I will only check things in on two
> conditions: 1) you guys say this is OK, and 2) continued testing shows
> that the patch works with the new and improved Firefox without
> introducing any regressions.
> OK to commit?
Looks safe to me, and it's great you've been testing the patch a lot to
be sure it doesn't break things.
Approval 1 of 2.
Les gens heureux ne sont pas pressés.
] [Thread Prev