Re: Orca hard code freeze break request for pychecker errors
- From: Vincent Untz <vuntz gnome org>
- To: Frederic Crozat <fcrozat mandriva com>
- Cc: Willie Walker <William Walker Sun COM>, release-team gnome org, desktop-devel-list gnome org
- Subject: Re: Orca hard code freeze break request for pychecker errors
- Date: Wed, 12 Sep 2007 18:05:50 +0200
Le mercredi 12 septembre 2007, à 17:03 +0200, Frederic Crozat a écrit :
> Le mercredi 12 septembre 2007 à 10:52 -0400, Willie Walker a écrit :
> > Hi All:
> > In prepping for a different problem we're investigating with the Firefox
> > team, we've been running pychecker on the Orca sources.
> > We came across two serious problems. The first is that one of our
> > scripts (the one for nautilus) was importing a module that no longer
> > exists. The second is that the superclass of all our scripts is
> > returning a non-existent value for one of its methods. I'm not sure how
> > we missed either of these. :-(
> > These are high-benefit low-risk fixes. They are high-benefit because
> > they will avoid abnormal behavior from Orca when these particular
> > features are encountered (e.g., the nautilus one would be encountered
> > each time Orca interacted with nautilus). They are low risk because the
> > changes are isolated to just the problems in question.
> > Patch attached. OK to commit?
> Approval 1 of 2.
2 of 2.
Les gens heureux ne sont pas pressés.
] [Thread Prev