Re: Distributed SCM in Gnome (Was: Git vs SVN (was: Can we improve things?))

Agreed, that is something that we know we need, its just hard to write it up.

The DSCM tools comparison is incredibly far from complete, I just
started looking for information at the top of my list, and Git was
there. Please, add more positives to the others!
Over the course of the week I home to have completed more demo
cases/benchmarks for some more updated results, please don't just wait
for me to do it! Anyone should feel free to write up opinions, tests,
comparisons, or anything else they think relevant, and link it to the
page. Its a discussion!

Cheers,
Kevin Kubasik