Re: MAINTAINERS in svn -- have it or no commit for you

On Mon, 2007-09-10 at 23:41 +0200, Olav Vitters wrote:
> On Mon, Sep 10, 2007 at 05:09:59PM +0200, Murray Cumming wrote:
> > Yes, gnomemm has no top-level trunk/ directory, and I don't want to add
> > one because that would cause confusion.
>
> Ok.. seems you have a very weird SVN repos structure. Not even /trunk
> exists..
> ehr, I'd rather make seperate SVN Repos out of them.

This was agreed already when we moved from cvs to svn. We didn't want to
confuse the list of modules with all these modules which are named so
similarly to the modules that they wrap. But we can move things around
if you like - just tell me what to do and when.

> I can perhaps make an exception for gnomemm, but that will mean the
> repos will not be listed on Mango (meaning, you will not be listed as a
> maintainer in LDAP, nor can accounts be requested for gnomemm).
> As this block dev I'll add the exception asap.

Thanks.

--
murrayc murrayc com
www.murrayc.com