Re: Maintenance releases for 2.20

Le lundi 10 septembre 2007 à 22:35 +0300, Lucas Rocha a écrit :
> Hi all,
>
> According to one of the super-cool release team scripts, those modules
> have had zero or just a few releases during the 2.19.x cycle:
>
> Desktop:
> - alacarte
> - ekiga

Damien warned us earlier he would do a new release in time for 2.20.0 :)

> - bug-buddy
> - fast-user-switch-applet
> - gnome-applets
> - gnome-backgrounds
> - gnome-keyring-manager
> - gnome-media
> - gnome-netstatus
> - gnome-terminal
> - gconf-editor
> - gnome-user-docs
> - gnome-volume-manager
> - gucharmap
> - libsoup
>
> Platform
> - libxml2
> - libxslt

There were releases of libxml2 and libxslt but I Daniel decided to no
longer push them on ftp.gnome.org. Maybe we should switch them to
external dependencies.

> I'm not a member of release team, I'm just a cool guy pushing even
> more work to them. :-P Of course I can help with those releases.

And as a member of r-t, I thank you for taking care of this reminder :)

--
Frederic Crozat <fcrozat mandriva com>
Mandriva