gtkosurceview branched for GNOME 2.20

Hi,

	I've branched gtksourceview for Gnome 2.20 (branch name gnome-2-20).

New development will happen on trunk, there are no fixed plans yet but
we will expand the API to restore some features that were in
gtksourceview 1 and that have been removed from the 2.0 release for lack
of time for proper API review and testing (LineMarkers and maybe
printing, though if the latter really belongs in gtksourceview is still
under discussion).

Some big features on the map for the future are Code Folding, Completion
Infrastructure and Indenters Support, but I am not sure they can be
realistically targeted for 2.2 (at least with our current manpower).

ciao
	Paolo