Re: gnome-utils branched for GNOME 2.20

On Thu, 2007-09-06 at 15:50 +0100, Emmanuele Bassi wrote:

> plans for the 2.21 cycle:
>   * port gnome-dictionary to gtk-print and drop libgnomeprint
>   * add dictionary source switching to the sidebar

these two have been committed to trunk today, plus a whole truckload of
small build fixes and enhancements to the GDict library[1].

I would be grateful if people could test it, especially the printing
support.

ciao,
 Emmanuele.

[1] which has Vala bindings, now, available as a git repo here:

  http://www.gnome.org/~ebassi/git/gdict-vala.git

and will soon have Perl bindings as well; if someone bribes me with
cookies, beer or other edible commodities I might even write python
bindings for it as well.

--
Emmanuele Bassi,
W: http://www.emmanuelebassi.net