Re: MAINTAINERS in svn -- have it or no commit for you

> On 9/3/07, Olav Vitters <olav bkor dhs org> wrote:
> > New list of missing modules (again, by comparing with jhbuild list):
> > gamin, libxml2, zenity, libsigc++2, libart_lgpl, libxslt

Of these, only zenity has translations, righ?  Lucas?

Are all the others unmaintained?  Looks so to me.  libart_lgpl is Ok as
everyone should be moving to cairo.  Not sure about gamin.  Is it fading
out due to inotify too?  Is libsigc++2 maintained by gtkmm maintainers?
And what to do with the XML libraries.  Is DV still maintaining them?

--
behdad
http://behdad.org/

        -- Benjamin Franklin, 1759