Re: End of new modules proposal period for GNOME 2.22

On Mon, 2007-10-29 at 17:45 +0100, Vincent Untz wrote:
> Hi,
>
> Here's a quick reminder: if you want to propose a new module for
> inclusion in GNOME 2.22, the deadline is tonight, Monday 29th October at
> 23:59 UTC. That's in 7 hours.
>
> All the details about proposing new modules for 2.22 are available at:
>     http://mail.gnome.org/archives/devel-announce-list/2007-September/msg00008.html
>
> We expect discussion to heat up about the module proposals in December
> and to reach a decision on January 14th.
>
> For more information about 2.21, the full schedule, the official module
> lists and the proposed module lists, please see our 2.21 page on the
> wiki:
>     http://live.gnome.org/TwoPointTwentyone
>
> For a quick overview of the GNOME schedule, please see:
>     http://live.gnome.org/Schedule

I would need to propose gtkmm-documentation if we will have a GTK+ 2.14
for GNOME 2.22. It contains examples and documentation that used to be
in the gtkmm module. But if we don't have a GTK+ 2.14 for GNOME 2.22
then it can continue to use the old gtkmm 2.12, which still has the
examples and documentation. I'm not sure what to do.

--
murrayc murrayc com
www.murrayc.com