Re: Proposal: swfdec-gnome

Adobe is currently working on a framework that will allow programmers to
write and deploy applications to the desktop using only the languages of
the internet. [1] I think, therefore, that we are going to see more
demand for flash on the desktop in the near future. It also appears the
Adobe will NOT be releasing a version of this framework for the Linux
desktop. If we could get an open source alternative integrated into ( or
available for) Gnome, we'd be 2 steps ahead of the KDE folks.

ciao,
benjamin g.

[1] http://labs.adobe.com/technologies/air/