Re: Pulseaudio

2007/10/12, Ronald S. Bultje <rbultje ronald bitfreak net>:
Hi,

On 10/12/07, Lennart Poettering < mztabzr 0pointer de> wrote:
I am not sure what I should make of this. Do you want to tell me to
go to hell because you know everything better without even reading my
response to your FUD? Or maybe just that you don't want to take part
on this discussion anymore? I tend to take it as the latter.

Dude, what's wrong with you?

It's simply too long. I'm not going to pick out what's important or relevant in the discussion.

Let me re-phrase it: if you can't make it clear in ~10 lines why PA is a must-have, it probably isn't. How you phrase it is a matter of philosophy.

Anyway, Ronald, I don´t  think it´s fair to blame  the effort someone does to answer all the points even if its late, it doesn´t encourage people to discuss quitely if you know what I mean. How would you feel if you try to explain your position as good as you can and the people you are talking to don´t even bother to listen at you?

On the other hand Lennart, saying someone´s argument is bullshit is not a very good choice either.

Let's keep the discussion sane and avoid to turn this into a flame.

Ronald