Re: Pulseaudio

<quote who="Lennart Poettering">

> (Of the big distros only that spaceboy distro doesn't love us anymore as
> it seems, as I haven't heard from them in a while)

I imagine they're still a bit raw about the last time they tried (I probably
pushed for it too early), but that was before Avahi. PulseAudio improved
*massively* after you took the Avahi vacation. ;-)

- Jeff

--
GNOME.conf.au 2008: Melbourne, Australia http://live.gnome.org/Melbourne2008

   "Do you know what [television news ownership] means to me? It gives me
                the political muscle I need." - Kerry Packer