Re: Pulseaudio

Le mardi 09 octobre 2007 à 16:17 +0200, Pacho Ramos a écrit :
> El lun, 08-10-2007 a las 22:26 +0200, Matteo Settenvini escribió:
> >
> > It also seems to be actively developed, and is shipped by default with
> > Fedora 8.
> >

> Also will be the default in upcoming Mandriva 2008

This is absolutely false.

We have not changed sound servers for Mandriva 2008.0, simply because,
from a cross desktop distribution point of view, just replacing esound
by PulseAudio wouldn't fix the entire problem (we would still have to
deal with Arts for KDE).

Moreover, esound isn't that bad ;)

--
Frederic Crozat <fcrozat mandriva com>