Re: [g-a-devel] a11y module proposal: MouseTweaks (i.e.: software click)

Hello,

At 5:10 PM +0200 10/5/07, Francesco Fumanti wrote:
I don't know whether Henrik is comming, but I don't think so.

This was not correct.

Henrik just told me about 2 persons attending the accessibility summit that might be able to demonstrate mousetweaks and onboard.

You might have a look at the following email to know more:
http://mail.gnome.org/archives/gnome-accessibility-devel/2007-October/msg00009.html

Francesco

So I just created a demo of mousetweaks in GNOME by using the software recordmydesktop. I posted it here (it is about 53 MB):
https://wiki.ubuntu.com/Accessibility/Specs/MouseTweaks?action=AttachFile&do=get&target=moustweaks-video.ogg

Please, be aware that the version of mousetweaks that you can watch in the demo is not the most current one:

For example, the current version in the trunk does not have a notification icon anymore; it has been replaced by an item in the Accessibility menu that resides in the Applications menu.

Moreover, it is planned to add a checkbox to the preferences panel to run and kill mousetweaks.