Re: New clock applet for 2.22

ons, 03.10.2007 kl. 19.23 -0400, skrev Matthias Clasen:
> On 10/3/07, Kjartan Maraas <kmaraas broadpark no> wrote:
>

> > All this should just come from libc. I don't think we should do anything
> > special here at all. I think all the needed data is available in the
> > locale data.
>
> That is where GtkCalendar takes it from. Unfortunately, the
> week-start-data in glibc locales is somewhat unreliable, and
> corrections are not exactly easy to get in.

Tell me about it. I've just gotten this fixed for nn and nb. A little
over a year after the bug was filed. And a couple other locales among
others danish and estonian were fixed at the same time. Maybe it's time
we push for an audit of this in glibc? That won't help for other
platforms though...

Cheers
Kjartan