Re: New clock applet for 2.22

On Tue, 2007-09-25 at 14:55 +0100, Ross Burton wrote:
> On Tue, 2007-09-25 at 09:41 -0400, Luis Villa wrote:
> > New d-d-l rule: no one gets to say 'it is useful' without explaining
> > their use case :)
> >
> > Luis (I believe you that you use it, but I can't for the life of me
> > figure out why)
>
> Because project plans at work are often based on week number.  Task foo
> has to be completed in week 38, this image was built in week 36, etc.

But then you have to make sure week start right. Some consider week 1
starting January 1st (eventually being less than 7 days), some consider
week 1 starting the first Sunday or Monday (oh another exception) of
January. This is a major source of confusion that has to be taken into
account for the design.

Hub