Re: su/sudo wrapper

Hi!,

On Sun, 2007-05-20 at 00:26 +0100, Alberto Ruiz wrote:

<snip>

>         Is there anyone really using it ?
>
> Gnome system tools for example.

Not at this moment, there's code sitting in a branch to use PolicyKit, I
finally chose to wait for broader adoption before adding this
dependency.

I must say that from what I experimented with that branch, It made the
whole dealing with privileged operations really smooth and unintrusive
compared to the gksu approach, and from what I could learn/read, it felt
quite secure.

Regards,
   Carlos