Re: Pyrex-0.9.4.1 and GNOME

Andre Klapper wrote:

it looks like you only host the latest version[3] and remove older
releases from the server, which makes it a bit hard to keep [2]
up-to-date.

All the previous versions are actually still there,
I just haven't been leaving links to them on the
page. The URLs to them should still work.

I'll see about adding a page of links to previous
versions to make this a bit more obvious. :-)

BTW, I can't really guarantee that any versions of
Pyrex will be available indefinitely from any of my
pages. If something important like Gnome is dependent
on Pyrex, I suggest you keep your own archive of the
relevant versions. You're welcome to put any version
anywhere you want and make it publically available.

--
Greg