Re: normalizing filenames and strings

On Wed, 2007-03-28 at 19:52 -0600, Federico Mena Quintero wrote:
> g_filename_to_utf8() and g_filename_from_utf8()

Just when I thought I was beginning to know something, an old hand like
Frederico goes and describes something that is enormously powerful and
_very_ well presented in the docs, that I just hadn't come across yet. I
love hanging out in the GNOME community.

I just looked through some of the GTK sources and I think that things
like GtkFileChooser use g_filename_from_utf8() etc automatically. Is
that true?

AfC
Sydney