Re: gnome 2.19 schedule.

Hi,

Well, according to Roadmap, GnomeScan seems to be one of the highlight
of Gnome 2.20. GnomeScan got its repo since less than a week. Waiting
for this repos, i designed GnomeScan (see
http://live.gnome.org/GnomeScan/Spec and
http://live.gnome.org/GnomeScan/API ).

In the meantime two other related projects have started : imcapd
( http://imcapd.sf.net/ ) which is responsible to handle scanner buttons
monitoring through SANE, sharing and other feature ; Gnome OCR which is
started by student in Bordeaux I and won't land off before this summer.
I restared Gnome Scan development as some may have notice (and i'm very
glade to use Gnome SVN).

So, obviously, Gnome Scan won't be ready for new modules due. :(

Regards,
�ienne.
--
Verso l'Alto !