Using C++ bindings for desktop/admin/devtools modules

Hi all,

Right now, modules in desktop/admin/devtools suites can use the python
bindings. We also accept the use of gtk# for proposed modules. However,
it was never really agreed whether it was okay or not to use our C++
bindings for GNOME modules.

Those bindings have been rock-solid for quite some time now, and we have
a few applications using C++ here and there.

Does it make sense to allow the use of gtkmm and other C++ bindings in
our desktop/admin/devtools suites?

Thanks,

Vincent

--