Re: [gnome-love] GNOME Goal #3, It's time to share your love!

Le mercredi 07 mars 2007, à 15:49, Claudio Saavedra a écrit :
> On Wed, 2007-03-07 at 13:17 -0500, Willie Walker wrote:
> > 1) Is this something we need to make a freeze break request for?
>
> I think it's already agreed:
>
> http://mail.gnome.org/archives/desktop-devel-list/2007-March/msg00034.html

Well, let me change a bit my mind: if the changes have an impact on
where the application launcher will appear in the menu, then it's a
potential UI change (since the docs might use the menu layout to specify
how to launch a specific app).

Adding GNOME and/or GTK to Category has no impact for this, but changing
some other categories might have an impact...

Just my €0.02,

Vincent

--
Les gens heureux ne sont pas pressés.