Re: Plugins vs Extensions

Hi Steve,

Op dinsdag 20-02-2007 om 11:21 uur [tijdzone +0100], schreef Steve
Fr�naux:

> One way to "standardize" would be in epiphany to merge the concept of
> "extensions" and "plugins" (the former are similar to the other apps
> plugins, while the latter are external players like flash). This would
> also have the side advantage of allowing the user to deactivate flash
> though the "plugin dialog". I don't know if it's doable anyway.

I think this would cause more confusion than it would solve. Mozilla
plugins are entirely different animals than Epiphany-extensions. And in
any case, it's not possible for Epiphany to disable/enable Mozilla
plugins by itself. It completely depends on what plugins are installed
for Mozilla.

regards,

--
Reinout van Schouwen