Re: Thoughts on patch for gcalctool bug #448263

On 6/17/07, Rich Burridge <Rich Burridge sun com> wrote:

Now anything that reduces the number of libraries I need to add two
numbers together from 69 to 36 seems like a fine idea to me, but the
potential downside is that there is no longer bug-buddy support.

Sounds like a pretty good deal to me overall. At one point, Fer was
investigating
switching to a module-based approach for bug-buddy. I don't know if that
ever went anywhere, though.

Matthias