Re: Online Desktop/People apps (short-term)
- From: Travis Reitter <treitter-dev netdrain com>
- To: Ross Burton <ross burtonini com>
- Cc: desktop-devel-list gnome org
- Subject: Re: Online Desktop/People apps (short-term)
- Date: Thu, 26 Jul 2007 08:31:28 -0700
On Wed, 2007-07-25 at 07:08 +0100, Ross Burton wrote:
> On Tue, 2007-07-24 at 22:27 -0700, Travis Reitter wrote:
> > 4. A daemon to initiate and perform data synchronization and merging.
> > This could be a modified version of eds-sync (though that requires a
> > special version of e-d-s (the dbus port, I believe)). Maybe Conduit
> > could be use for anything beyond the address book - though I believe it
> > already handles that too. How should these two work together?
> If eds-dbus doesn't work with standard EDS, I consider that a bug. The
> original announcement didn't compile correctly with the standard EDS,
> but that was promptly fixed.
You mean "if eds-sync doesn't work with standard EDS..."?
] [Thread Prev