Re: LibUnique as blessed dependency

(See also other reply)

As far as Launch vs. NewDocument vs. OpenDocument is concerned, We can
finally support XDG Desktop Actions[1] on files by implementing
different methods for opening files.

I suggest using a common method, say,
(org.gnome.Application).FileAction(string action, string URI), and then
registering action strings with descriptions in the desktop file. The
alternative is to register the actual DBus method names, but that would
mean creating separate methods for each action, and duplicating things
like the method signature, etc.

[1] Of course, they wouldn't actually be XDG Actions, because we're not
forking a process, but rather invoking a DBus method on an object. But
the end result is the same, and still massively useful.

Normal "Launch" procedure can be done with a
(org.gnome.Application).Launch(), as this does not involve acting on any
files.