Re: On GNOME 2.22: the rise of a revamped platform and desktop

On Sun, 1 Jul 2007 01:57:03 +0300
"Lucas Rocha" <lucasr gnome org> wrote:

> Hi all,
>
> I've blogged this but I thought it would be good to send to d-d-l for
> further discussions.
>
> http://blogs.gnome.org/lucasr/2007/07/01/on-gnome-222-the-rise-of-a-revamped-platform-and-desktop/
[...]

A small point, but you may wish to run a spell checker over that.

oportunity = opportunity
interation = iteration

There are some other grammar issues, but I know you're not a native
English speaker. ;-)

Otherwise, it makes for positive reading. After a bit of a lull it seems
there is some real new development and drive in core GNOME technologies,
which can only be a good thing. Perhaps also mentioning some of the
current activity around GTK+ with regards to formalising and driving the
development process would be good? All in all, it would make a good
GNOME Journal article.

Regards,

Thomas