Cairo-1.2.6 required

Hi,
	today I had the misfortunate to experience a crash with
gnome-terminal. Fortunately Carl Worth was on irc at the time and was
able to diagnose the problem as a known crash with cairo-1.2.4 and
forwarding an X display across a heterogeneous network.

To quote,
"Oh, this isn't the stupid -= 4 bug is it?"
"If it's the bug we're thinking, then 1.2.6 should fix it."

The suggestion is to update them minimum version of cairo required to
1.2.6 in
http://live.gnome.org/TwoPointSeventeen/ExternalDependencies

Thanks,
	Chris.