Re: Application specific themable icons

Le samedi 13 janvier 2007, à 20:13, Nickolay V. Shmyrev a écrit :
> I dislike the need to install all icons into ${datadir}/hicolor/...

This made me read http://live.gnome.org/ThemableAppIcons and I'm now
wondering about one thing...

The path where apps install icons is $(pkgdatadir)/icons/hicolor. I
guess this path is chosen to avoid conflicts between icons of various
applications. However, how does this work for icon themes you download
and put in ~/.themes/$(name)/icons/? I mean, the name clash for icons of
various apps that the theme author wants to theme will appear there too.

Vincent

--
Les gens heureux ne sont pas pressés.