Re: Proposed module: seahorse

On 1/11/07, Vincent Untz <vuntz gnome org> wrote:
As to the seahorse/gnome-keyring-manager question: it might really be
confusing to have both of them in the long term. Is removing
gnome-keyring-manager a goal we can set for 2.20?

I would need to talk with Nate about it to say something for certain,
but we can certainly work on implementing a good bit of the remaining
gnome-keyring functionality.  I'll add that to my summer To Do list.

Adam