Re: Proposed module: gnome-main-menu

I'm rather surprised accessibility tests tell this one is better than the current Gnome menu.
???

I am not aware of any accessibility tests on g-m-m at all. What I said was that it should not go in until/unless accessibility testing shows that it works as well or better with assistive technologies as the existing menu code. Since there was a lot of a11y work in the existing menu code, I doubt that g-m-m would "just work" for all of our a11y scenarios without bugfixes/tweaks.

Bill