Re: Proposed module: gnome-main-menu

Hi,

On Mon, 2007-01-08 at 19:34 +0100, Vincent Untz wrote:
> Information about gnome-main-menu:
> http://mail.gnome.org/archives/desktop-devel-list/2006-October/msg00221.html
>
> Danilo's evaluation (i18n point of view):
>
> MISSING :-)
> That's our fault since it was not on the wiki page, but was proposed.
> And we didn't reply to Danilo when he asked. Bad release team!

One thing that (IIRC) was never cleared up about gnome-main-menu: Is it
being proposed as a replacement for the current menubar (the 3 menu
system)? Or is it in addition? Or is it replacing the 'foot' menu
(current 'main menu')?

In the first case, I'd disagree with inclusion [1].  In the second case,
I think it might be a useful addition, though it isn't to my tastes and
(IMO) feels much less intuitive to use.  In the third case, I really
don't know.

Cheers
Don
[1] See my comments at