Re: Proposed module: monodevelop

On Mon, 2007-01-08 at 15:52 -0500, Miguel de Icaza wrote:
> Hello,
>
> > (Note: let's suppose we have a developer tools suite)
> >
> > Information about monodevelop:
> > http://www.monodevelop.com/
> >
> > Danilo's evaluation (i18n point of view):
>
> Am not sure who proposed MonoDevelop, but MonoDevelop is not ready to
> ship, it has not even reached 1.0, and there are many things that will
> change (layout, documentation, internals, build setup, code generation)
> that make those of us in the Mono team not recommend MonoDevelop for
> being integrated in its current form.

Miguel,
   Hi, this is partially my fault (sorry all) - we called for module
proposals at live.g.o/DevelTools, and monodevelop apeared without
my knowlage - I managed to contact all the maintainers of the other
proposed modules but not Lluis - so I went ahead and moved the module
to live.g.o/TwoPointSeventeen/DevelTools when the time came.

Since I've kindof been carying the ball on this one, I'll go ahead
and remove it.

> We did not propose this module, and would like to withdraw this proposal
> from Gnome's consideration because it is not a 1.0 product yet.

Done.

Cheers,
                -Tristan