Let's start discussion about new modules :-)

Hi all,

Seems like we forgot to try to reach a consensus about the modules
proposed for inclusion in 2.18 ;-)

According to the wiki [1], this the list of proposed modules:

 + gnomescan
 + nm-applet (from NetworkManager)
 + seahorse
 + tracker
 + gnome-main-menu

A new suite is also proposed. This is a developer tools suite. It's not
clear to me whether all 4 modules were proposed for this suite, but
here's the initial list of modules that are proposed for this suite:

 + glade3
 + anjuta
 + monodevelop
 + devhelp

I'll send a mail for each of those modules, so we can keep one thread
per module: let's try to keep our mailboxes readable :-)

[1] http://live.gnome.org/TwoPointSeventeen and subpages

--
Les gens heureux ne sont pas pressés.