Re: Jhbuild error checking out ekiga after svn migration

Luca Ferretti wrote:

> *** Checking out ekiga *** [48/64]
>
> svn checkout http://svn.gnome.org/svn/ekiga/branches/v2_0_3 ekiga
> svn: L'URL 'http://svn.gnome.org/svn/ekiga/branches/v2_0_3' non esiste
> *** error during stage checkout of ekiga: Error running ['svn',
> 'checkout', u'http://svn.gnome.org/svn/ekiga/branches/v2_0_3', u'ekiga']
> *** [48/64]
>

> -------------------------------
>
> There is no v2_0_3 branch on svn (see [1]).

But there is a v2_0_3 tag; jhbuild now has support for SVN branches
but not direct support for tags.

> It's a jhbuild moduleset issue (if so, should we change to "gnome-2-14"
> branch?) or a migration issue?

However it is possible to pervert the module attribute to achieve the
desired effect:

   <autotools id="ekiga" ...>
-    <branch revision="v2_0_3"/>
+    <branch module="ekiga/tags/v2_0_3" checkoutdir="ekiga"/>
     <dependencies>

I just commited this.  If there are more modules checking out from a
tag instead of a branch (or trunk), I'll add proper tag support to
jhbuild subversion.

Regards,

        Frederic