Re: Bumping cairo requirement for 2.18 from 1.3.12 to 1.3.14

On Wed, 2007-02-28 at 14:38 -0700, Elijah Newren wrote:

> "This page can be updated at any time by the release-team. Others not
> in the release team can update the micro version number of modules if
> (a) they introduce no other new (or newer) external dependencies and
> (b) the module has committed to API/ABI stability guidelines
> equivalent to those of our Developer or Bindings platforms, and

"Developer or Bindings platforms" is that what we call them?  I had
"Platform or Binding sets" in mind.

> (c)
> the person who does the updates ensures that jhbuild and GARNOME are
> either updated or at least notified of the need to update. Please
> update only the recommended version instead of the minimum version
> unless an official GNOME module will require the newer version to
> build."

Updating jhbuild has been easy enough, but I have no idea about GARNOME.
Can't the people responsible for those two just subscribe to the wiki
and get notified automatically?

--
behdad
http://behdad.org/