Help Regarding XGrabKeyboard

This may already have been posted or addressed. I am sending in this anyway.

When an application (X or Gnome) issues the Xlib function
XGrabKeyboard, all menu items on Gnome 2 applications freeze. When I
click on a menu item like "File" the menu does not drop down. Button
like those on a toolbar still work. This happens only with Gnome2
applications. Not with Gnome 1.x or other X applications.

i dont know but i get stuck with this problem

if anybody knows how to correct it , please reply me as soon as possible