Re: Removing the Multimedia Systems Selector from the menus

On Thu, 2007-02-15 at 18:13 +0000, Bastien Nocera wrote:
> Heya,
>
> Now that GStreamer is tip-top at autodetection, I think we should remove
> the "gstreamer-properties" from the menus, and leave the binary
> installed as a debug tool.
>
> Would this break any documentation (apart from debug documentation,
> obviously...)

Yes, I think it would require updates to the GNOME User Guide (which has
gstreamer-properties as one of the sections in the Preferences chapter)
and to the gstreamer-properties manual itself (which is referred to by
the former).

I haven't got the latest documentation on my computer right now so I
haven't checked in detail. I will do that asap.

Matt
--
http://www.mdke.org
gnupg pub 1024D/0E6B06FF