how to file a couple bugs

Hi guys. There are a couple bugs I would like to file, just some
suggestions. The problem is, I don't know what packages I should file
them against.

-The first one affects the screenshot utility. Right now you can launch
it by pressing PrintScr or Alt+PrintScr, and I want to suggest that the
interactive screenshot can be launched by pressing Ctrl+PrintScr.

-The second one affects the new color chooser on the theme manager. When
you tweak color themes, selected items on active windows look almost
identical to those on inactive windows, as opposed to default themes
were they can be easily distinguished.

So, could someone give me a hand and tell me where I should file these?

Thanks and sorry for the inconvenience.