Proposed module: anjuta

Homepage: http://anjuta.sourceforge.net/
svn/git/bzr/...: http://svn.gnome.org/svn/anjuta/trunk/
                 http://svn.gnome.org/svn/gdl/trunk/
                 http://svn.gnome.org/svn/gnome-build/trunk/
Proposal on d-d-l: http://mail.gnome.org/archives/desktop-devel-list/2007-September/msg00252.html

Short description:
==================
Anjuta is an integrated development environment for GNOME. It's purpose
is to make developing applications for Gtk+/GNOME easier. It integrates
other GNOME technologies such as devhelp, glade and gtksourceview.

Summary so far:
===============
 + nothing :-)
 + FWIW, anjuta was proposed for 2.18, but there were no 2.x release at
   this point and the 1.2.x versions were unmaintained.
 + Comments from the thread on the old proposal:
   - anjuta 2.x is way better than the old 1.2.x one
   - there used to be no real release cycle for anjuta. It's my
     understanding that things are better in this area, but I didn't
     check.

Vincent

--
Les gens heureux ne sont pas pressés.