Proposed module: anjuta
- From: Vincent Untz <vuntz gnome org>
- To: desktop-devel-list gnome org
- Subject: Proposed module: anjuta
- Date: Thu, 20 Dec 2007 04:52:32 +0100
Proposal on d-d-l: http://mail.gnome.org/archives/desktop-devel-list/2007-September/msg00252.html
Anjuta is an integrated development environment for GNOME. It's purpose
is to make developing applications for Gtk+/GNOME easier. It integrates
other GNOME technologies such as devhelp, glade and gtksourceview.
Summary so far:
+ nothing :-)
+ FWIW, anjuta was proposed for 2.18, but there were no 2.x release at
this point and the 1.2.x versions were unmaintained.
+ Comments from the thread on the old proposal:
- anjuta 2.x is way better than the old 1.2.x one
- there used to be no real release cycle for anjuta. It's my
understanding that things are better in this area, but I didn't
Les gens heureux ne sont pas pressés.
] [Thread Prev