Re: Removing gnome-keyring-manager from desktop distribution

Hi Stef!

First of all, thanks a lot for you great work on seahorse!

On 12/9/07, Stef Walter <stef-list memberwebs com> wrote:
> As was discussed before on this list, I'd suggest we remove
> gnome-keyring-manager from the 'desktop' distribution for 2.22. The tool
> may have uses elsewhere, but I'm not sure we need to duplicate this
> functionality in GNOME.

Yes I Agree, we don't need 2 ways of doing the same thing. Also
Seahorse is much more maintained than g-k-m (yes, you can blame me!).

Does Seahorse support all the g-k-m features (like editing ACLs,
etc...). That would be the only problem I can see about removing
g-k-m: usually distros don't like to remove features/funtionalities
(i.e.: regressions!).

Salu2