Re: gnome-keyring has SSH, X.509 certificate and key support

Op zondag 02-12-2007 om 09:55 uur [tijdzone -0500], schreef Luis Villa:

> Comment 3: have you talked to the Novell guys working on the Bandit
> Project aka DigitalMe? I just installed their linux build and firefox
> plugin[1]

It appears to be an extension, rather than a plugin.
Extensions work on Firefox alone, plugins work on all Gecko-derived
browsers.

>  and got a really great authentication experience with two
> sites that use the CardSpace aka InfoCard standard.[2] It seems to
> already interoperate with the keyring, which is great, but it seems
> like it would be good if GNOME made sure to reach out to them and make
> sure that we're providing what they need.

I'm a bit saddened (but not surprised any more) that Novell chooses to
integrate with GNOME by pretending that Epiphany doesn't exist.

regards,

--
Reinout van Schouwen