Re: WAF (Was: build tools)

On Dec 3, 2007 4:03 PM, Daniel Svensson <dsvensson gmail com> wrote:
> On Dec 3, 2007 3:51 PM, Ross Burton <ross burtonini com> wrote:
> > autoconf has standard support for running tests on the local machine for
> > example to determine the word size, if the networking layer supports

Ah, ofc runtime checks. Not sure actually. Haven't used it thanks to
glib hiding low level stuff like that from me ;). I suggest you drop a
mail to the waf-list instead, or join #waf @ freenode. That is
definatly something required to build something like GLib. If such
checks aren't possible yet with control host<->target, it's definatly
something that should be filed as a bug.

http://code.google.com/p/waf/issues/list

--
Daniel Svensson, <dsvensson gmail com>