Re: Extreme memory usage for gnome-panel related apps
- From: Mark <markg85 gmail com>
- To: jamie <jamiemcc blueyonder co uk>
- Cc: "Nickolay V. Shmyrev" <nshmyrev yandex ru>, Martin Ebourne <lists ebourne me uk>, desktop-devel-list gnome org
- Subject: Re: Extreme memory usage for gnome-panel related apps
- Date: Sun, 2 Dec 2007 17:03:21 +0100
> Vala of course - http://live.gnome.org/Vala
> if you like c#/java but want c speed and efficiency then there is no
> better language
i've read it and saw a few examples but am not getting it completely..
If i'm correct (?) than the you write vala coding which is "converted"
to c coding and than compiled? if that's the case that your actually
writing a c program but just with a easier to understand and faster to
] [Thread Prev