Re: GNOME online desktop - (some of the possible) next steps

Awesome!  I've been looking at doing DBUS binding for Pyro, but I'd
gladly use yours instead.

I don't really understand why you'd expose Firefox's HTTP stack over
dbus, or allow DOM manipulation using the same.  What do you have in
mind?

-Alex