Re: MAINTAINERS in svn -- have it or don't get any SVN account approved

On Wed, Aug 08, 2007 at 01:51:30AM +0200, Sven Herzberg wrote:
> Olav Vitters wrote:
> > Note: Modules without such a file will be ignored (people cannot
> > request SVN accounts for such modules).
> >
> > So in short:
> > 1. Please ensure the following file exists in your SVN repos:
> >    /trunk/MAINTAINERS (no other place is ok)
> > 2. The content resembles the following:
> >
> > Some Name
> > E-mail: some email-address invalid
> > Userid: svn-account-name
> >

> So, with passepartout we've been waiting for an svn account for Frederik
> Arnerup for several months now. Which Userid should I enter for him
> (#2663)? Also, is it possible to add comments to these files (like:

My error. He has SVN now. Ticket was just forgotten.

> telling other people which format to use, and why)?

Baris will write the script (ehr.. or maybe already did). I think it
wouldn't be a problem to only look at paragraphs with the format
suggested above and ignore all other things.

--
Regards,
Olav