Re: MAINTAINERS in svn -- have it or don't get any SVN account approved

Olav Vitters wrote:
> Note: Modules without such a file will be ignored (people cannot
> request SVN accounts for such modules).
>
> So in short:
> 1. Please ensure the following file exists in your SVN repos:
>    /trunk/MAINTAINERS (no other place is ok)
> 2. The content resembles the following:
>
> Some Name
> E-mail: some email-address invalid
> Userid: svn-account-name

So, with passepartout we've been waiting for an svn account for Frederik
Arnerup for several months now. Which Userid should I enter for him
(#2663)? Also, is it possible to add comments to these files (like:
telling other people which format to use, and why)?

Regards,
  Sven