Re: GNOME online desktop - (some of the possible) next steps

Alberto Ruiz wrote:
That's not an easy task, AGO3 (the <> web app) is being written at the moment, a feed mashup on <> might work there and maybe some API to handle ratings and popularity, but throwing the whole work of AGO3 to start from zero on o.g.o seems a pretty bad idea to me.

It seems odd to me too, if the end result would be the same thing already on, no reason to redo.