Re: GNOME online desktop - (some of the possible) next steps

Alberto Ruiz wrote:
That's not an easy task, AGO3 (the art.gnome.org <http://art.gnome.org> web app) is being written at the moment, a feed mashup on online.gnome.org <http://online.gnome.org> might work there and maybe some API to handle ratings and popularity, but throwing the whole work of AGO3 to start from zero on o.g.o seems a pretty bad idea to me.

It seems odd to me too, if the end result would be the same thing already on art.gnome.org, no reason to redo.

Havoc